AdminEx is a flat theme packed with a bunch of useful components, organized and structured properly so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time to integrate it with your web application. AdminEx is slick, fat free and well documented. Use AdminEx to boost up user experience of your application, and give it a face lift in almost no time.
This Admin is the first of its variety with regards to helpful ‘Components’. The look and feel is nominal and crisp enough that it can be utilized in all types of Admin Dashboard templates. I’ve used many helpful plugins and widgets for straightforward access and utilization.
Clear and eye-catching login and registration pages for your application for simply $8!
- Bootstrap v2.2.1
- jQuery Library
- Full display screen background (static or slideshow) supported by Backstretch jQuery plugin
- Google Web fonts: PT Sans and Lato
Yukon Admin is a clean HTML5/CSS3 web app based on AngularJS Framework, ui-router (routing framework for AngularJS), Twitter Bootstrap Framework and jQuery, it’s easily customisable (less files), cross-browser compatible and works great on mobile devices.
- One page App (AngularJS)
- Responsive Layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Hi-res ready
- Build with less
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap Framework 3
- Custom pages: Error 404, Mailbox, User Profile, User List, Invoices and more
- Integrated c3 chart library
- Form Elements
- Enhanced select boxes
- Masked inputs
- Switch buttons
- Autosize textareas
- Form Validation
- Filterable gallery grid
- Google maps
- Custom notifications
- Filterable Icon Sets
Admino is a stunning and clear theme filled with all of the utilities your web application may want.
Admino is designed for the actual world. Full documentation is included, making it a snap to integrate, tweak to your wants and hit the ground running.
As an internet developer, I really like how straightforward Bootstrap makes growth. Admino was constructed with that in mind. It includes all of the nice performance you’ve come to anticipate from Bootstrap however provides a distinctive look and nice additional options, together with…
- Superior line graphs (powered by flot.js)
- Mini pie, line and bar charts (powered by peity.js)
- Eye-catching gauges (powered by gauge.js)
- Straightforward to setup sortable tables
- Distinctive sidebar navigation.
- 249 iconic icons (powered by Font Superior)
- Nice typography (served from Google Fonts).
- Additional documentation (for graphs, styling, and so forth) included.
- Constructed with less.