Mono is a minimal, modern and grid based responsive WordPress theme.
This Awesome WordPress Template Features:
- Responsive Layout: Compatible with anyn devic
- SEO Optimized: Start with SEO in the right direction. unPress is designed to be appetizing to search eng ines and have a good ranking.
- Contact Form Support: Manage as many contact forma as needed.
- Custom Post Formats: Supports Custom Post Formats right to the template with unique styling and options to handle your content.
- Powerful Admin Panel: Customizable without using any line of code. Uploading your logo, changing color and much more at your finger tips.
- Fullscreen images galleries: Lightbox supported fullscreen images. Perfect for photo magazine, fashion bloggers, etc…
- Touch Friendly Lightbox:Â Lightbox supported for mobile devices. You can scroll images with your fingers.
- Static Pages:Â Two static page layout with and without sidebar.
- Post Options:Â Post customization at your finger tips. Each post can be shown in different ways.
- Single Post Options:Â Many options to turn on/off like related posts, author box, etc…
- Custom Widgets: The theme comes with a collection of custom widgets that you can use and customize.
- Clean and Valid Code:Â Clean code is a must for us. The theme has been developedÂ supporting web-standards and conform to W3C and WordPress guidelines.
- Unlimited Color: With a color picked will be very easy and quickly to change colors of your website.
- Google Fonts and Default System Fonts: The theme comes with 600+ fonts from Google font library and default system fonts.
- Custom Styles: If you need more customization you can add your own CSS directly form your admin panel.
- Well Documented: Complete documentation and constantly updated will make your life easier during the customization of your website.
- Demo XML: Dummy data included in the package so will be easy to start with a solid demo.
Child Theme Support
A WordPress child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme. A child theme is the safest and easiest way to modify an existing theme, whether you want to make a few tiny changes or extensive changes. Instead of modifying the theme files directly, you can create a child theme and override within.
This template comes with 12 filly custom wigets widgets
- Most Liked Post Widget
- Most Viewed Post Widget
- About the site Widget
- Featured Posts
- Latest Comments
- Latest Posts
- Image Ad
- Code Ad
- Instagram Widget
- Twitter feeds Widget