Welcome to ONE, your new HTML template that your clients will fall in love with.
The ONE can be used for any type of web applications: CMS, CRM, SAAS and websites: business, corporate, portfolio, blog.
We put a lot of love and effort to make the ONE a useful tool for everyone and now the ONE comes with awesome features like:
- full mobile browsers support
- Responsive and parallax design
- HTML video sliders and fullscreen players
- Voice Control with command editing easy as it never was
- Modular SASS code for super-fast customisation
- Based on Bootstrap 3
- Google maps API support
- SVG animations
- SEO friendly
- Font-awesome icons
- Optimized Code
- Intuitive documentation
- RTL Support
Support and future updates
We are keen to release continuous long term updates and dozens of new features will be coming soon in the future releases. Once you purchased the ONE, you will be notified by email about any new releases. We care about your time, thats’ why the ONE comes with 7 days in a week support
2014 August 8th
Added RTL Support Added Sub-menus options Added Video mute button
React is created using latest HTML5 and CSS3 features, with responsive design works great in any device. Has a complete set of pages and features with lots of options and flexibility for your business or service, startup, SaaS, etc.
It’s focused on simplicity, cool aesthetics and to be fast to customize for real life use cases.
Built with SASS with a folder structure that’s organized, easy to get started and to add new stuff, includes good documentation and support, plus the normal css file if you prefer.
Release offer! get it for only $16 limited time
Admin screenshots showcased throughout the theme: Detail Admin
- Landing pages:
- Home option 1: Static hero unit to display screenshots, some introduction text, call to action, etc.
- Home option 2: A responsive slider easy to customize with lots of options.
- Home option 3: Off-canvas menu with some parallax effect on the hero unit bg.
- Features page showcasing several options
- Services page to showcase more information
- Pricing charts to show different packages or plans with FAQ and info
- Comparison tables with even more options to show plans
- About us
- Contact us
- Timeline page (New)
- Invoice page (New)
- Complete API Documentation page (New)
- Coming Soon page (New)
- 404 page with 1 alt (New)
- Gallery with filtering and functional zoom-in zoom-out
- Portfolio page
- Portfolio item showcasing a project with a cool off-canvas menu
- Status page to show availability and status reports of services to customers
- Support page
- Sign up
- Sign in
- Blog post
Coming up for future releases:
- Search results
- Email templates
- Ecommerce (cart, product, catalog, my account, checkout)
- New sections to use for the home pages (features, hero units, slides, etc)
- Contact me if you’d want to see something else!
- Update to latest Bootstrap version
- Added a new more complete footer and ‘Our clients’ section to Home page and alts
- Changed hero unit design from Home page
- Changed slide styles and new option of a white navbar in Home page alt #2
- Added Timeline page
- Added Invoice page
- Added a complete ready to use API Documentation page
- Added Coming Soon page
- Added 404 page with 1 alt
- Added jquery validate plugin with example on Contact us form
LandingPad is a one of a kind single page introduction to your service or product that can be used to get people interested. It was specifically designed to be straight-forward, easy to edit via LESS pre-processed CSS, and fast to set-up for immediate use. It works great out of the box, but can be easily modified with Bootstrap. Simply un-zip the package then put in your copy and screenshots.
- ‘Open Sans’ font from FontSquirrel.
- Icon Fonts from Icomoon
- Main Landing page: index.html
- Simple Form pages: login.html, forgotpassword.html, signup.html
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.1, jQuery 1.9.1 (minified) and jQuery gMaps 2.1.2 (minified)
- Important Note: does not contain iPhone and Chrome browser PSD templates.
Features of the Landing Pad Template
- Responsive layout and tested across web browsers.
- CSS is compiled with LESS for easier editing of colors and styles. login.less has all the basic styles you’ll need for creating simple form pages, pad.less contains the styles for the main landing page.
- Plug-and-play: LandingPad’s CSS is in a different file, allowing you to plug it in and out with other themes.
- HTML5: Classes can be used with HTML5 tags (header, section and article)