Yukon Admin is a clean HTML5/CSS3 web app based on AngularJS Framework, ui-router (routing framework for AngularJS), Twitter Bootstrap Framework and jQuery, it’s easily customisable (less files), cross-browser compatible and works great on mobile devices.
- One page App (AngularJS)
- Responsive Layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Hi-res ready
- Build with less
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap Framework 3
- Custom pages: Error 404, Mailbox, User Profile, User List, Invoices and more
- Integrated c3 chart library
- Form Elements
- Enhanced select boxes
- Masked inputs
- Switch buttons
- Autosize textareas
- Form Validation
- Filterable gallery grid
- Google maps
- Custom notifications
- Filterable Icon Sets
“Rainbow” is a fully responsive multi-layout admin App built with Bootstrap and AngularJS. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify. (The latest version is 1.3)
Prefer to use LESS CSS? Check out my bestselling Square Admin
- Responsive Design. Looks good on desktop, tablet and phone.
- Multiple Layouts. Wide and boxed layout, vertical and horizontal navigation (menu), and toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- You can use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP etc. It’s assumption free.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by changing a few variables.
- Multiple page transitions.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, it helps for more updates, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
VERSION 1.3.0 (31 July 2014)
- Feature: Better layout for forgot password page on mobile - Fix: Fix page fail to scroll on mobile bug - Fix: Fix some page not centered on mobile bug - Chore: Clean up semicolons, thanks @aguilar
VERSION 1.2.0 (10 July 2014)
- Feature: Add more national flags - Fix: Update table markup, remove buggy responsive table by Zurb - Fix: remove intro.js to fix panel overlay on fixed header bug - Fix: Update hover color of buttons with direction - Chore: Upgrade some dependencies - Chore: Clean up, make it lighter
VERSION 1.1.1 (1 July 2014)
- Fix: Update form select style to make it vertically centered - Docs: Update docs - Chore: Some clean up
VERSION 1.1 (30 June 2014)
- Feature: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.2.x - Fix: Fix layers floating on top of the top nav bar bug, thanks @wilenx, @juniorlinn - Fix: Fix a broken link, thanks @gtrujillos
VERSION 1.0 (25 June 2014)
- Initial release
Forza is a modern, forward-looking web application framework built with AngularJS and LESS. The theme is beautifully coded and fully featured, ready to be implemented in the admin end of your web application, or as an intranet theme. It’s also perfect for your next Rich Internet Application.
Forza is at the cutting-edge of modern web development. The theme is lightweight and responsive powered by the latest Bootstrap 3 framework. It comes with a UX-friendly, clean and intuitive design that gets out of your way in favor of getting things done. Packed with features, it’s an AngularJS-based theme that does not lack substance.
With an extended variable.less file you can customize the theme infinitely without even touching a single line of code. There is a large number of plugins provided and already tailored towards the theme so they blend in. A mobile first responsive approach with off-canvas menu and touch support makes the theme work beautifully in a large number of screen sizes – from smart phones and tablets, to large screens.
We are committed to providing continuous long-term support and more and more new features will be introduced in future releases. You are entitled to free download of all future updates from the first purchase! At present we are providing regular updates from the suggestions taken from our customers.
- Responsive Design following Mobile-First philosophy
- Single Page Application built on AngularJS provides refresh-free and super fast browsing
- Built with Bootstrap 3.2 and Font Awesome 4.1
- Full of out-of-the-box functionalities that give you a solid base to start from
- Packages managed with Bower (optional; Bower-free version available inside)
- Grunt tasks for hassle-free deployment (optional)
- Fast, data-driven menu system
- 30+ custom Angular directives for your convenience
- Detailed documentation with code snippets
- Angular UI Bootstrap
- Angular UI Tree Module
- Easy Pie Chart
- Google Maps
- Date Paginator
- Angular Bootstrap Slider
- Angular xeditable
- jQuery Knob
- Sky Loader
- Toggle Switches
- iCheck Custom Checkboxes
- Stepy Form Wizard
- Form Validation
- jQuery Image Cropper
- flow.js Multi-File Uploader
- Morris.js Charts
- … and many more!
v1.1 – 11th August 2014
CSS optimization bugs removed Grunt flow updated Lazy loading added Progress loader added on page transitions Gallery updated Documentation updated Minor bugfixes General optimizations
v1.0 – 30th July 2014