AdminEx is a flat theme packed with a bunch of useful components, organized and structured properly so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time to integrate it with your web application. AdminEx is slick, fat free and well documented. Use AdminEx to boost up user experience of your application, and give it a face lift in almost no time.
This Admin is the first of its variety with regards to helpful ‘Components’. The look and feel is nominal and crisp enough that it can be utilized in all types of Admin Dashboard templates. I’ve used many helpful plugins and widgets for straightforward access and utilization.
Admino is a stunning and clear theme filled with all of the utilities your web application may want.
Admino is designed for the actual world. Full documentation is included, making it a snap to integrate, tweak to your wants and hit the ground running.
As an internet developer, I really like how straightforward Bootstrap makes growth. Admino was constructed with that in mind. It includes all of the nice performance you’ve come to anticipate from Bootstrap however provides a distinctive look and nice additional options, together with…
- Superior line graphs (powered by flot.js)
- Mini pie, line and bar charts (powered by peity.js)
- Eye-catching gauges (powered by gauge.js)
- Straightforward to setup sortable tables
- Distinctive sidebar navigation.
- 249 iconic icons (powered by Font Superior)
- Nice typography (served from Google Fonts).
- Additional documentation (for graphs, styling, and so forth) included.
- Constructed with less.
MVP Prepared comes stocked with the essential necessities wanted to considerably lower the event time of your subsequent undertaking. Use our prepared made pages and customised parts to jumpstart your challenge.
- Light-weight, Quick Loading
- Responsive, Cellular First
- Prepared Made Coloration Combos
- Excellent Documentation
- Huge Browser Help
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Constructed with Bootstrap
Included Admin Pages:
- Dashboard Structure #1
- Dashboard Structure #2
- Dashboard Format #three
- Plans & Billing
- Consumer Profile
- Account Settings
- 404 Error
- 500 Error
- Login Type
- Social Login Type
- Register Type
- Forgot Password Kind
Included Touchdown Pages:
- Characteristic Tour
- Pricing Plans
- Contact Us
“Rainbow” is a fully responsive multi-layout admin App built with Bootstrap and AngularJS. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify. (The latest version is 1.3)
Prefer to use LESS CSS? Check out my bestselling Square Admin
- Responsive Design. Looks good on desktop, tablet and phone.
- Multiple Layouts. Wide and boxed layout, vertical and horizontal navigation (menu), and toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- You can use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP etc. It’s assumption free.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by changing a few variables.
- Multiple page transitions.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, it helps for more updates, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
VERSION 1.3.0 (31 July 2014)
- Feature: Better layout for forgot password page on mobile - Fix: Fix page fail to scroll on mobile bug - Fix: Fix some page not centered on mobile bug - Chore: Clean up semicolons, thanks @aguilar
VERSION 1.2.0 (10 July 2014)
- Feature: Add more national flags - Fix: Update table markup, remove buggy responsive table by Zurb - Fix: remove intro.js to fix panel overlay on fixed header bug - Fix: Update hover color of buttons with direction - Chore: Upgrade some dependencies - Chore: Clean up, make it lighter
VERSION 1.1.1 (1 July 2014)
- Fix: Update form select style to make it vertically centered - Docs: Update docs - Chore: Some clean up
VERSION 1.1 (30 June 2014)
- Feature: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.2.x - Fix: Fix layers floating on top of the top nav bar bug, thanks @wilenx, @juniorlinn - Fix: Fix a broken link, thanks @gtrujillos
VERSION 1.0 (25 June 2014)
- Initial release